Terms of Agreement for services (PLEASE READ ENTIRE TOU)
Due to the 220 degrees of extreme temperature of our machine we use to sanitize surfaces. The customer acknowledges and confirms the engagement for services by The Bin Men, LLC.
Services will be provided to the customer by The Bin Men, LLC:
- technicians take before picture of each scheduled recycling bin, trash bin/cans prior to servicing.
- technicians clean and sanitize interior of recycling bin, trash bin/cans
- After sanitation process is fully complete, technician takes after photo of each bin/can that was scheduled for cleaning.
- All photos are then sent to customer given acknowledgement services are complete.
All invoices are paid in advanced prior to scheduled date. No pet feces inside of bins/ cans
Trash bins/ cans must be empty prior to our technicians arriving on the day of service. Trash bags or loose trash items that are left inside of the trash bin/ can will cause rescheduling of appointed services and a service fee of $9.99 will be on next invoice.
Damage to bins/cans:
Our process will not damage the actual surfaces of trash can or recycling bins. However, due to the 220 degrees
The Bin Men LLC are not responsible for any adhesive that gets removed during sanitation process. (i.e. address stickers, or any other decals as hot water will remove adhesive resin that adheres the decal or sticker onto surfaces. In some circumstances, there are small trash cans with casters that have the tendency to come off the bin. The Bin Men are not responsible for these caster wheels coming off. Our pressure is high and has a force that can potentially push the casters out of place. Customer acknowledge and will not blame The Bin Men if such issue arise. The Bin Men are not liable for this circumstance.
Cancellation Policy – The Bin Men will only allow (2) cancellations on monthly customers per (12) month rolling period. Cancellations MUST be arranged 48 hours prior to servicing by way of PHONE or EMAIL.
Please note that once you have booked an appointment with us it means that we have reserved time in our schedule exclusively for you. If you cancel your appointment less than 48 hours before it is scheduled to take place, you will be subject to a fee/rebooking fee of ($9.99)
To avoid a cancellation fee, please provide cancellation notice at least 24 hours prior to your appointment.
You can cancel or reschedule an appointment by emailing us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling our office at 240-348-4486.
Cancellations on the same day of appointed service still makes customer obligated to pay invoice if we are not able to reschedule your service. If we're able to reschedule an appointment, customer will have a service charge of $9.99 plus invoice. Customers outside of Prince George's County area will be charged an additional $6.95 for services in certain areas. Montgomery County customers will be charged $9.99 additional during booking for traveling outside of Prince George's County in certain areas. Virginia residents- Residents can not book through our booking portal, they require special pricing which has to be through telephone booking only.
Inclement Weather Policy
Extreme weather conditions (i.e. snow, ice, freezing rain, freezing weather) your services may be canceled and rescheduled. If this unforeseen occurs, you will be contacted of the changes. No refunds given as we will reschedule your appointment and services will be still rendered.
Inclement weather (i.e. rain) may cause an inconvenience in scheduling and may cause rescheduling at no cost to the customer.
Customer further acknowledges and accepts these terms by The Bin Men LLC.
*Breaking this subscription will terminate your service and will cost the customer the remainder visits scheduled. Any services still left will be charged to card on file. I/we certify that I/we am an authorized user of this credit card/bank account and that I/we will not dispute the payment with my credit card company/bank; so long as the transaction corresponds to the terms indicated in this form.
The Bin Men offers STRESS-FREE PAYMENT METHOD FOR RECURRING CUSTOMERS-
A ON FILE PAYMENT METHOD IS REQUIRED DURING FIRST BOOKING PRIOR TO SERVICING FOR MONTHLY, BI-WEEKLY, AND BI-MONTHLY CUSTOMERS. ANY CARDS ON FILE WILL BE CHARGED AFTER EACH SERVICING. (I.E. CREDIT CARD, DEBIT CARD ETC.)
I/we authorize THE BIN MEN LLC, to charge the credit card/debit or the bank account indicated at time of booking according to the terms of agreement. This payment authorization is for the goods/services described, for the amount indicated per service selected, and is valid for the term described. I/we certify that I/we am an authorized user of this credit card/bank account and that I/we will not dispute the payment with my credit card company/bank; so long as the transaction corresponds to the terms indicated in this form. I acknowledge that I am of mental capacity to decide for myself, and as such I/we will not try to discredit myself by doing any fraudulent practices.
We do not accept apple pay at this time.
Please read below before booking our recurring packages.
The following information supplied during booking will be used to set up recurring payments for the duration the customer chose. Unless written notice is received at least 48 hours in advance, payments will be directly charged to either the listed bank account or credit card until the end date listed. Payments will be processed on the date stipulated. If payments are processed after the due date, all applicable late fees will apply unless negotiated and discussed to our office. If the due date falls on a weekend or holiday, payments will be processed on the next business day. If the next business day is after the due date, payments will be considered to be received on time. If funds are not available or if the information listed below is not accurate and this results in delay of payment, all applicable fees will apply. If the payment becomes delinquent, customer acknowledge there will be further consequential methods including but not limited to legal enforcement. Customer acknowledge and accepts these terms by The Bin Men LLC.
*Breaking this subscription will terminate your services and will cost customer the remainder visits scheduled. Any services still left will be charged to card on file. I/we certify that I/we am an authorized user of this credit card/bank account and that I/we will not dispute the payment with my credit card company/bank; so long as the transaction corresponds to the terms indicated in this form.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- This Agreement, which incorporates by reference other provisions applicable to use of [HTTPS://WWW.THEBINMENDMV.COM], including, but not limited to, supplemental terms and conditions set forth hereof ("Supplemental Terms") governing the use of certain specific material contained in [HTTPS://WWW.THEBINMENDMV.COM], sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to use of [HTTPS://WWW.THEBINMENDMV.COM] by User. By using [THE BIN MEN, LLC] (other than to read this Agreement for the first time), User agrees to comply with all of the terms and conditions hereof.
- [THE BIN MEN, LLC] shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of [HTTPS://WWW.THEBINMENDMV.COM], including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability, wording, terminology, and equipment needed for access or use.
- Changed Terms
[THE BIN MEN, LLC] shall have the right at any time to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to User's use of [HTTPS://WWW.THEBINMENDMV.COM], or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including, but not limited to, adding fees and charges for use. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means including, but not limited to, posting on [HTTPS://WWW.THEBINMENDMV.COM], or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means by which User obtains notice thereof. Any use of [HTTPS://WWW.THEBINMENDMV.COM] by User after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by User of such changes, modifications or additions.
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
Through its Web property, [THE BIN MEN, LLC] provides customer with access to a variety of resources, service information (collectively "Services"). The Services, including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or the addition of any new Web properties, are subject to the TOA.
- User shall use [HTTPS://WWW.THEBINMENDMV.COM] for lawful purposes only.
- [HTTPS://WWW.THEBINMENDMV.COM] contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of [HTTPS://WWW.THEBINMENDMV.COM] are copyrighted as a collective work under the [UNITED STATES] copyright laws. [THE BIN MEN, LLC] owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. User may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. User may download copyrighted material for User's personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express permission of [THE BIN MEN, LLC] and the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. User acknowledges that it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
The foregoing provisions of Section 5 are for the benefit of [THE BIN MEN, LLC], its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third-party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
- NOTICE SPECIFIC TO LOGOS, FONTS, text, COLOR CODING USED ON HTTPS://WWW.THEBINMENDMV.COM
Use of the website is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software ("License Agreement"). An end user will be unable to install any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement, unless he or she first agrees to the License Agreement terms.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF ANY CONTENT THEREOF ON HTTPS://WWW.THEBINMENDMV.COM OR ANY OTHER REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, UNLESS SUCH REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED BY THE OWNERS WITH WRITTEN AGREEMENT. AGREEMENT ACCOMPANYING SUCH SOFTWARE. THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT. EXCEPT AS WARRANTED IN THE LICENSE AGREEMENT, [THE BIN MEN, LLC] HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
PLEASE RESPECT THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS WHILE USING HTTPS://WWW.THEBINMENDMV.COM. User are prohibited to use text, logos that are affiliated with HTTPS://WWW.THEBINMENDMV.COM
- NOTICE SPECIFIC TO DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE ON HTTPS://WWW.THEBINMENDMV.COM
Permission to use Documents (such as white papers, press releases, datasheets and FAQs) from the Services is PROHIBITED (2) use of such Documents from the pages contents is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and CAN not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, or website, or website of same service(s), or distribution (3) no modifications of any Documents are made. Distribution outside the classroom requires express written permission. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
[THE BIN MEN, LLC] AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED AS PART OF THE SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THE SERVICES COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. [YOUR COMPANY NAME] AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S) AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANY TIME.
- NOTICES REGARDING DOCUMENTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE
- Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
- USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF [HTTPS://WWW.THEBINMENDMV.COM] IS AT USER'S SOLE RISK. NEITHER [THE BIN MEN, LLC], ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT [HTTPS://WWW.THEBINMENDMV.COM] WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF [HTTPS://WWW.THEBINMENDMV.COM], OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH [HTTPS://WWW.THEBINMENDMV.COM].
- [HTTPS://WWW.THEBINMENDMV.COM] IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
- THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. USER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT [YOUR COMPANY NAME] IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH USER.
- IN NO EVENT WILL [THE BIN MEN, LLC], OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING [HTTPS://WWW.THEBINMENDMV.COM] OR THE [THE BIN MEN, LLC] SOFTWARE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE [HTTPS://WWW.THEBINMENDMV.COM]. USER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE.
- IN ADDITION TO THE TERMS SET FORTH ABOVE NEITHER, [THE BIN MEN, LLC], NOR ITS AFFILIATES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR CONTENT PARTNERS SHALL BE LIABLE REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OR DURATION, FOR ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER DEFECTS IN, OR UNTIMELINESS OR UNAUTHENTICITY OF, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN [HTTPS://WWW.THEBINMENDMV.COM], OR FOR ANY DELAY OR INTERRUPTION IN THE TRANSMISSION THEREOF TO THE USER, OR FOR ANY CLAIMS OR LOSSES ARISING THEREFROM OR OCCASIONED THEREBY. NONE OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS OR LOSSES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- FORCE MAJEURE – NEITHER PARTY WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY IN PERFORMANCE DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTS OF GOD, WAR, RIOT, EMBARGOES, ACTS OF CIVIL OR MILITARY AUTHORITIES, FIRE, FLOODS, ACCIDENTS, SERVICE OUTAGES RESULTING FROM EQUIPMENT AND/OR SOFTWARE FAILURE AND/OR TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURES, POWER FAILURES, NETWORK FAILURES, FAILURES OF THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS (INCLUDING PROVIDERS OF INTERNET SERVICES AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS).
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
THE LINKS IN THIS AREA WILL LET YOU LEAVE [THE BIN MEN, LLC]'S SITE BUT IS SOLELY ATTACHED TO THE BIN, LLC E-COMMERCE. THE LINKED SITES ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF [THE BIN MEN, LLC] AND [THE BIN MEN, LLC] IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE, OR ANY CHANGES OR UPDATES TO SUCH SITES. [THE BIN MEN, LLC] IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBCASTING OR ANY OTHER FORM OF TRANSMISSION RECEIVED FROM ANY LINKED SITE. [YOUR COMPANY NAME] IS PROVIDING THESE LINKS TO YOU ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE, AND THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT BY [THE BIN MEN, LLC] OF THE SITE.
- UNSOLICITED IDEA SUBMISSION POLICY
[THE BIN MEN, LLC] OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES DO NOT ACCEPT OR CONSIDER UNSOLICITED IDEAS, INCLUDING IDEAS FOR NEW ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS, NEW PROMOTIONS, NEW PRODUCTS OR TECHNOLOGIES, PROCESSES, MATERIALS, MARKETING PLANS OR NEW PRODUCT NAMES. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY ORIGINAL CREATIVE ARTWORK, SAMPLES, DEMOS, OR OTHER WORKS. THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS POLICY IS TO AVOID POTENTIAL MISUNDERSTANDINGS OR DISPUTES WHEN [THE BIN MEN, LLC]'S PRODUCTS OR MARKETING STRATEGIES MIGHT SEEM SIMILAR TO IDEAS SUBMITTED TO [YOUR COMPANY NAME]. SO, PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR UNSOLICITED IDEAS TO [THE BIN MEN, LLC] OR ANYONE AT [THE BIN MEN, LLC]. IF, DESPITE OUR REQUEST THAT YOU NOT SEND US YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS, YOU STILL SEND THEM, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THE BIN MEN, LLC] MAKES NO ASSURANCES THAT YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS WILL BE TREATED AS CONFIDENTIAL OR PROPRIETARY.
Indemnification User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless [THE BIN MEN, LLC], its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of the use of [THE BIN MEN, LLC] by User or User's Account.
This Agreement and any operating rules for [HTTPS://WWW.THEBINMENDMV.COM] established by [THE BIN MEN, LLC] constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the [MARYLAND], [UNITED STATES], without regard to its conflict of laws rules. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.
- COPYRIGHT NOTICE
[THE BIN MEN, LLC] its logos, specified wordings are trademarks of [THE BIN MEN, LLC], All rights reserved. All other trademarks appearing on [THE BIN MEN, LLC] are the property of their respective owners.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. The example companies, organizations, products, domain names, email addresses, logos, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, domain name, email address, logo, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.